Apple’s iPhone is undoubtedly ruling the mobile industry. Since its birth, it has gained immense popularity among the users.
Though Apple has been strict when it comes to maintaining regulations pertaining to the availability of the apps in ensuring a fully secured device, yet they can be susceptible to some problems.
Therefore it is essential for you to understand the risks involving the security of your smart phone. Here is a list of few security apps that will ensure increased protection of your beloved gadget from any unwanted risks.
Apps for ensuring the security of iPhones:
- Security Organizer: By loading several apps on your IPhone, it’s obvious that you have multiple usernames & passwords stored in your iPhone. Storing all of them in one place might be critical and if they are scattered in different files across your iPhone, then you will run the risk of it being seen by others. With this app, you can make sure that all your passwords are stored in one place and are provided extra protection by a master password.
- iPort Scan: This app will scan all your iPhone ports and ensure if they are secure enough to be able to transmit or receive data. With more advanced phones, you will require access to greater number of ports and hence it becomes very essential for you to ensure the security of these ports to do any important work.
- FoneHome Phone Tracker: In case you lose your beloved gadget, then with the help of this app you can locate your smartphone from a remote pc. The app is in integration with Google Maps by making its Latitude up-to-date with every check in. It also includes features like alarm activation irrespective of its type of sound mode and clicking pictures of its location.
- Norton Snap: The tiny black and white pixilated boxes, also called QR codes, are seen on everything, from business cards to movie posters in today’s time. These codes are scanned with the help of your phone’s camera and decoded by your phone’s QR Code Reader app. These applications will visit the decoded link automatically. It might be convenient, but can have security issues. Criminals and hackers are capable of encoding malicious URLs into QR codes with the help of the tools that come for free in the internet. But this Norton Snap app will allow reviewing of the URL and then finalize your decision whether to visit it or not. Moreover it will also check its own database to check if the link comes under the list of malicious links or not.
- Alarm.com Monitor and Control app: This app will help you in arming, disarming, and checking the status of the system & other jobs, depending on the type of features for which you have subscribed. This app will require the monitoring service of Alarm.com, which is resold by many service providers of business and home alarms. This application works great with security systems like the 2GiG go! Control system.
About the Author: This post is written by Sachin. He is a full time writer and a blogger. He has written on number of subjects such as technology, travel, health, fashion, etc. He has also written much on insurance. In today’s time, getting your gadget insured is not just a need but it has become a necessity. Going for gadget or iPhone insurance from uk.protectyourbubble.com can be a good option when planning to get your iPhone insured.