This is a guest post by Abhayjeet. If you are interested to guest post in this blog, just head over to the Guest Post Guidelines.
Almost all hard drive manufacturers advise to maintain the backup of all your precious data saved on the hard drive of your computer as data loss is one of the common phenomenon for computer users. There can be various reasons for hard drive data loss which may range from virus infection, operating system malfunction, file system corruption, accidental deletion, to unwanted formatting of hard drive. Despite this advice many of us do not maintain the backup and thus have to bear data loss. However, no more sufferings now as today with the availability of data recovery utilities, which helps you in recovering lost, deleted, or inaccessible data. There are various third-party hard drive data recovery tools available online and all you need to do is to select the best one. [Read: How to secure your sensitive data online]
Mentioned below are features of efficient hard drive data recovery software which may work as guideline for you to select the best tool:
- Reliable hard drive data recovery software has user friendly interface by using which a layman too can easily recover his/her data.
- The software generally provides free trial version so that you can analyze the software and understand its working.
- Most of the authentic hard drive data recovery tools offer money back guarantee so that if you are not satisfied by the software then you can get your money back.
- Efficient tool supports recovery of data from various secondary storage devices like external hard disk, USB drives, etc.
- The software mostly supports recovery of large number of file types.
- Last but not the least the software should be compatible with your system or your computer should fulfill minimum system requirements recommended by the software.
There are some freeware existswhich passes out the same recovery steps as like professional one, but there are quite large variations in results. Since my bad experience with freeware, I would never recommend to go with freeware as it can’t show the deleted files in all cases of data loss as well as overwrite the deleted files and make it permanent non recoverable. Professional Data recovery software may need some money but it worth try and easily recovers bunch of deleted data without modfying the actual quality of the deleted data. [Read: 5 Tips On Improving Your Online Reputation With IT Security]
Though, You can found list of hard drive recovery software already reviewed, tested and rated on a popular website named ‘Top Ten Review’ here: 2012 Best Data Recovery Software. In the list, Stellar phoenix Windows Data recovery which costs you about $39 reserves the top position. This software recovers lost or deleted data from Windows operating system based computers, supports recovery of 185 different file types, as well as recovers data which is lost due to corruption or formatting of various data storage devices like internal/external hard drive of computer, pen drive, USB drive, mobile phone, etc. Moreover, The software is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, Server2003, XP, 2000, and NT4 (SP6).
Additionally the software offers two really advance features as ‘Deep Scan’ and ‘Find Option’. The deep scan option of the software searches entire hard drive for every bit of lost, deleted, or formatted data. Whereas the ‘Find Option’ enables you to recover only a specific file or file set. [Read: The ultimate answer to data security]
About The Author: Abhayjeet is a tech junkie and professional writer currently writing for Stellar Phoenix Drive Recovery, a well known name in providing specialized recovery software and services to salvage each bytes of data.