The BitDefender Antivirus is now having sale up to 75% off for their 2012 product line. This sale is not only for some cheapskate antivirus product, but what BitDefender is giving away is their best product of the year which is the BitDefender Total Security 2012.
Normally, the BitDefender Total Security will cost about $79.95 for 3 PCs/year but now, it is only $19.95 for 3 PCs/year. So what does this mean? This means that there is a discount up to 75% off. What else does this number mean?
- $19.95 – 3 PCs/year
- $6.65 – 1 PC/year
- $0.55 – 1 PC/month
- $0.02 – 1 PC/day (at average)
So back to you now, can afford to spend 2 cents per day for a maximum protection?
The highlights of BitDefender Total Security 2012
Apart from an ordinary antivirus protection, the BitDefender Total Security 2012 provides as well:
- Rescue Mode where it reboots your system in a trusted environment for clean up purposes.
- Virtualized Browser where it enables you to browse separately from your system.
- Social Networking Protection where it will filters all the bad or malicious links from your social network such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Autopilot where it makes optimal security-related decision without interrupting you.
- Safebox where it enables you to securely backup your files and folders to a secure server.
- And of course all the ordinary antivirus features such as two-way firewall, vulnerability scanner, antispam and many more.
You can spend your valuable time to consider this offer but do remember that this promotion will end on the 26th of June 2012. Remember to bookmark this page and from time to time whenever you need to get this exclusive deal, just head over to purchase this awesome software.