This is a guest post by Adam. If you are interested to guest post in this blog, just head over to the Guest Post Guidelines.
Almost all the Windows users must have suffered or must be aware of the fact that their precious PC dips its speed in due course of time but very few of you may know the cause behind this unexpected behavior of your PC!
Well, there are many reasons why your system becomes slow in its performance and sometimes even shows abrupt behavior. One of the main reasons behind the sluggish performance of your PC is unwanted entries in Windows Registry.
Windows Registry is an important system file that practically contains details of everything you do on your PC, such as applications you install, information about the helper programs that are shared among various applications, and so on. If some of these installed applications are not used they become junk and sometimes entry of an uninstalled application and its supported files also remains in the registry. These unused files unnecessarily eat up the disk space and hence lower the speed of computer. To erase all these unwanted files from Registry and optimize the functioning of your PC, you have to have Registry cleaner software.
The registry cleaner software repairs the wrong entries of registry, deletes the junk files, and thus improves the performance of your PC. There are a number of system cleaning utilities available online. However, you must carefully choose one as these tools closely work with the Windows Registry, the most important component for smooth running of your Operating System.
Mentioned below are the features of an efficient Windows Registry cleaner software;
- The software has understandable GUI so that a non-technical Windows user too can perform registry cleaning easily.
- The software has option to backup and restore Windows Registry so that you can roll back the changes in case of errors.
- The software cleans the system by deleting registry, junk, and internet activities, wipes the folders and files, and thus optimizes the performance of your system as well as ensures its privacy.
- The software optimizes the physical memory to speed up the working of applications.
- Generally reliable Registry cleaner software has timer so that you can schedule to start the task automatically at specific date and time.
- Some registry cleaning tools also provide the Log Report so that you can analyze the activities at later stage.
One such Registry cleaner software is Stellar Phoenix Registry Cleaner software. The software has single step PC care that means, through this software you can clean invalid registry entries, Internet activities, and junk files from selected drive of your system in just one go. The software helps you free up the Random Access Memory space of your system, thereby adding extra processing power. This actually fastens up file access and other data management activities.
Stellar Registry Cleaner also gives you option to take the backup of Registry entries and restore them. The tool has the features to schedule registry cleanup activities on regular intervals as specified by you. You can set the scheduler for system cleaning on daily, weekly basis, or any specific date. The software supports all Pentium Class and above processors and is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, Server2003, XP, and 2000.
About the Author: Adam is a researcher & blogger who specialist in writing articles on Registry Cleaner Software. If anyone have any question on how to use Registry Cleaner Software just contact him at adam.gorge507[at]gmail[dot]com