If you are not too sure over what I had written in my previous post on the Guest Blogging Contest, here are some details which you might want to check out. But before that, do check out my Guest Post Guideline first.
The Rules and Regulations
- Your topic must be able to fit into the category of Computer Security, Internet Security, Mobile Security, and Network Security. If your article can’t fit into those categories, feel free to suggest to me your category.
- Throughout the publishing period, only 30 articles will be accepted.
- Each writer can submit more than one article to increase your winning chance, but your second article onwards will be given lower priority in getting them published.
- The deadline for article submission is before 15 April OR the less than the maximum article received depending on whichever that comes first.
- Article will be published starting from the 6th of March 2012 until the 15th of April 2012.
- Voting from the blog readers will start from the 22nd of April 2012 until the 27th of April 2012.
- Winners will be announced on the 30th of April 2012.
- Prizes will be issued latest by the 7th of May 2012.
- Winners will be contacted via email. If the winner does not respond in 7 days, another winner will be selected based on the score.
- Decision from the host of this contest is final.
Best article produced for social media, audience and search engine will walk away with the items below.
- $70 USD Cash
- WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
First Runners Up
Second best article produced for social media, audience and search engine will walk away with the items below.
- $30 USD Cash
- Auslogic Disk Defrag PRO
Second Runners Up
Third?best article produced for social media, audience and search engine will walk away with the items below.
- BDlot DVD Clone Ultimate
Top commentators with the best comment made throughout the contest will win. Best here means the quality of comments, not quantity.
- Auslogic BoostSpeed 5 PRO
Lucky Vote Caster
Among my voters, I will pick one lucky winner as well.
- Genie Timeline Professional
- Why 4G iPad reportedly slated to be sold by Verizon and AT&T
- Control USB Port And USB Device With Freeware
- Tech Tips For Teens – Safe Internet Browsing