Previously, I blogged about the top 10 biggest news in 2011 for IT security which includes hacks and. In this post, I will instead blog about the top 10 post from this blog based page views and my personal picks of the year. First, the top 10 post based on the number of page views counting from most to least.
- Facebook is starting to charge
- Scarlett Johansson’s iPhone Hacked, Private Photos Stolen
- How to Bypass Website Blocked by ISP
- What is a Two-Way Firewall?
- Anonymous Group is to Hack Facebook on 05 Nov 2011
- Showdown: Transformer Prime vs. iPad 2
- MasterCard Website Hacked … Again
- How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Without Connecting to Your Computer
- Comodo Firewall Review
- How to Investigate URL in Details to Prevent Internet Scam
Image Credit: Salvatore Vuono
Secondly is the top 10 editor’s choice of the year.
- 10 Ways to Get Your Computer Infected With Malware
- How to Tell Whether You Need A Paid Antivirus
- How to Ensure Online Banking is Secured
- How to Protect Yourself from Broken SSL Encryption by BEAST
- 7 Biggest Risks from Not Using Internet Monitoring Software
- How Often Should You Scan Your Computer for Malware?
- 15 Reasons to Use Registry Cleaner to Clean Windows Registry
- Do You Let Your Web Browser to Remember Your Password?
- 7 Sure-Fire Ways to Have A Secure Email
- How to Create a Strong Password
Next, is going to be my annual income report which I am going to post it in a few days time.
Happy New Year to all my fellow readers and let’s have a better security in 2012 😉