Good day readers!
Today, I am proud to announce that after 7 months of blogging about IT security on IT Security Column, I had finally come up with my very own eBook where I titled it ‘Build Your Own Security’.
Don’t get me wrong that I am going to make money here and leave this page immediately. This eBook on computer security tips is completely FREE as soon as you are my newsletter subscribers. For my existing newsletter subscribers, I’m sure the newsletter regarding this eBook should be landed in your mailbox by now.
What’s in ‘Build Your Own Security’?
Security can be something very complicated. However, I am here today to make things simpler to your life so that you don’t have to think so hard on what you need to do to have a well built security around. What you are going to get from this eBook are:
- 10 simple steps to get your security up in every perspective.
- If you are on tight or no budget, you are on the right track. In each steps, I recommended the some free software that can help you out.
- If you are willing to invest, I will make your security better and life simpler with recommendations on some Premium security products.
- Apart from having a secured system, you will also experience a system with better performance.
- 15 Bonus tips on how to stay secure using your computer and going to the internet.
There is one weakness here which is this guide is a well written guide for Windows Operating System. For other Operating System such as the Mac and Linux, certain steps might not be useful but of course, it won’t be totally useless as I am sharing the concept of security as well.
Are You Ready to Build Your Own Security?
As mentioned, this eBook is totally FREE. If you think you are ready to start building your own security, all I need from you is your Name and Email Address where you can start off by signing-up for my newsletter below. Once you confirmed the subscription, I will instantly mail to you the eBook.