Recently when I was trying to look for a registry cleaner to use in my computer, I had accidentally bump into this product called PC Fix 2011. It was quite a small size installer and so I gave it a try by giving it a download and ended up my computer is now booting up faster than before.
I’m not saying that this piece of software is magic because it does not boost by 50% or higher, but I personally timed that it had boosted around 20% than before. It is not a lot certain computer geeks who spend their life over-clocking their computer, but with just a software that can give this sort of improvement, I can say it is good enough.
The other thing is, it also fixed one of my USB device issue where I had one Bluetooth driver which I failed to remove previously that keep causing me to have some USB driver issue from the device manager. I was not able to use any USB device whenever the problem occurred but not anymore now because part of the registry was probably removed or fixed by PC Fix.
To shorten my experience on this software, I would like you all to read on my 10 facts on why PC Fix 2011 can boost your performance.
1. It repairs your Windows errors. Whenever your Windows registry is in a bad condition, you will keep getting Blue Screen of Death. That is one fantastic fact about Windows OS and you can’t run away from it even in Windows 7. As a result, you need to repair or clean your registry. You can do it manually by going to “regedit.exe” but, are you sure you know where to start? I don’t know and hence I rely on this software to do it.
2. It is easy to use. PC Fix is a very user-friendly software. You can say it is simple but that is what I need from a Registry cleaner, which is to clean my registry. Once I open the software and get into the main interface, I already know where to begin. Even the scan result is pretty easy to see and you can select which errors to fix and which not to fix. Therefore, the learning curve to use this software is extremely high.
3. It is FAST. Time is gold and what I like about this product is that the time for it to scan and repair is extremely fast. It does not take more than 5 minutes on my computer and due to that fact, I scanned my computer every morning.
4. You to enjoy a better internet surfing experience. I’m not too sure about you, but my Internet Explorer frequently freeze for sometime whenever I go to sites which load component such as Active-x. At times, it can be worse where the entire browser crashed. If you are using PC Fix, it will help you to fix this problem as it will also scan for components like ActiveX and DLL during the full system scan.
5. A good alternative to MSConfig. I used to use MSConfig to configure my program start up when I fail to configure them in the application settings. However, sometimes even when you disabled at the MSConfig, it still start up like usual and it is pretty pointless. If you encounter the same issue as me, you can use this software to manage your start up. This software will go up to the registry level to help you disabled it and it is very effective.
6. It bundled with insurance package. Before I start doing any nonsense with my registry, I always backup first. When I first started with PC Fix, I couldn’t find the backup feature and I thought it is going to be some cons that I can say about this software. However, as I go through the product features again, it actually AUTO-BACKUP. So now, before you clean any of your registry, it will automatically backup a copy for you so that you can revert to your previous settings easily just in case something went wrong after you modify the registry. That is why I say it comes with the insurance package.
7. You don’t have to always click the SCAN button. This software comes with a scheduler. You don’t have to manually scan all the time. Just schedule it daily, weekly, monthly or whichever day you want to scan as long as it fits your timetable.
8. It is not the end if you failed to fix your registry problem. If you can’t fix your problem with that software itself, not to worry so much. Y0u can go to the Advanced Repair where it will automatically send the log of your scan result to the some engineer at PC Fix to let them fix your complicated issue. All your need is to complete a form with your name, email, and the description of your problem. Just only 3 simple steps.
9. It has 30 days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the software or it is not working like it is mentioned in the product features, you can always get your money back.
10. It comes with a lifetime license. Unlike many Registry Cleaner, they come with 1 year license usually. However, PC Fix is different as its license is a lifetime license where once you buy it, you own it for life. You don’t have to purchase or renew the license every year and thus, it is cost saving for long run.
Overall, PC Fix 2011 is quite an effective registry cleaner where it helps you to improve your computer performance. If you are curious on how it works, why not give it a free scan over here.