- Each strong password should have at least three of the following: Uppercase (QWERTY), lower case (qwerty), numerals (123456) and symbols or special characters (!@#$%^).
- If you are using uppercase or symbols, never place them as the first character or the last character.
- Avoid using meaningful names or words in your password. The attacker can run through the dictionary attack in just minutes.
- Do not include your email address or even part of it into your strong password.
- Do not refer to names such as your favorite idol, pet or your other personal information.
- For transaction based accounts such as banking accounts, try to make your strong password as strong as possible.
How to Create a Strong Password
Pay to Create Strong Password